A Christmas Carol - meet cast member Avery Evans



Tell me a little bit about your character.
My character is Boy Dick Wilkins.  I am Ebenezer's friend when he was a boy away at school.

What were some of the challenges for you in working on this piece?
I am trying to work on my projection.  It feels funny being loud AND doing a proper British accent.   I am trying to imagine my Papa in the last row.  He is coming all the way from New York to see the play and I know he will want to hear me. 

What do you hope audiences will take away from this play?
Be kind to everyone; be giving of yourself especially to people who have less than you and just keep the Christmas spirit in your heart.   Doing this play really makes me feel good and I hope the audience feels that way too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox