A Christmas Carol - meet cast member Clare Baker



Tell me a little bit about your character.
I am playing the Ghost of Christmas Past. This year, we are trying to establish a stronger connection between Christmas Past and Scrooge's younger sister Fan. I have been working to play her as a youthful and yet wise character.

What were some of the challenges for you in working on this piece?
There have been many different portrayals of Christmas Past, so it was difficult at first to make the part my own. Additionally, it was hard to find a way to find a way to play a spirit and yet maintain the youthfulness that Fan had. I observed the young actress who plays Fan, Vika, and tried to bring some of the youth she has to my part.

What do you hope audiences will take away from A Christmas Carol?
I believe that this show values family above all else. I hope that audiences will see that the best way to spend the holidays is with your loved ones. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox

The Winners of LTA's 46th Annual One-Act Playwriting Competition