A Christmas Carol - meet cast member Lucas Trueblood



Tell me a little bit about your character.
My character is Boy Cratchit. I am the son of Bob and the brother of Tiny Tim. I am a fun character because in one scene I get to decorate a tree while my brother and sister set the table.

What were some of the challenges for you in working on this piece?
This is my very first role in a play. Speaking in an accent and being loud enough are hard for me. 

What do you hope audiences will take away from A Christmas Carol?
I hope that people feel glad and joyful. I want them to go home with a smile and want them to feel like Christmas is a time for people to be giving with each other.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox