A Christmas Carol - meet cast member Eva Jaber



Tell me a little bit about your character.
I play the child soloist and one of Belle's children.  The child soloist opens the show with a verse of In the Bleak Midwinter.  The soloist is a spirit from the past who has come to the theatre to remind people of the true meaning of Christmas.  Belle's child is a playful, free spirited young girl with a lovely family. 

What were some of the challenges for you in working on this piece?
For my part as the child soloist, the hardest part for me was learning how to sing in a British accent and learning how to project my voice.  For my part as Belle's child, the hardest part has been trying to remember my lines and anticipate the other actor’s lines.  Also I have to be pretty silly, but that part was easy for me. 

What do you hope audiences will take away from A Christmas Carol?
I hope that the audiences will be entertained by this amazing production. I hope they will leave the theatre with the desire to be kind and giving to others and understand what Christmas is all about.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox

The Winners of LTA's 46th Annual One-Act Playwriting Competition