A Christmas Carol- Meet Boy Scrooge Cast Member James Kennedy


What was your audition like for A Christmas Carol and were you surprised when you were cast?

I was nervous for A Christmas Carol audition, but I was excited at the same time.  Yes, I was completely surprised that I was cast and was so glad to get the part I wanted - - Boy Scrooge!

How old are you and what kind of theater experience do you have?

I just turned 11 years old and have a little theater experience.  For the past two years I have been involved with the Little Theater of Alexandria (LTA) summer camps.  This summer I played King Charlemagne in Pippin and last year I played Daddy Warbucks in Annie Jr.  Also for the past two years I have been I local improv and theater classes, including acting classes at LTA.

Are you enjoying being in the show and have you made friends while rehearsing?

Yes!  A Christmas Carol is a ton of fun and everyone is very nice.  I learn from them every day.  I've made friends with many of the cast members and am excited to perform with them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox

The Winners of LTA's 46th Annual One-Act Playwriting Competition