Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Christmas Carol- Meet Boy Scrooge Cast Member James Kennedy


What was your audition like for A Christmas Carol and were you surprised when you were cast?

I was nervous for A Christmas Carol audition, but I was excited at the same time.  Yes, I was completely surprised that I was cast and was so glad to get the part I wanted - - Boy Scrooge!

How old are you and what kind of theater experience do you have?

I just turned 11 years old and have a little theater experience.  For the past two years I have been involved with the Little Theater of Alexandria (LTA) summer camps.  This summer I played King Charlemagne in Pippin and last year I played Daddy Warbucks in Annie Jr.  Also for the past two years I have been I local improv and theater classes, including acting classes at LTA.

Are you enjoying being in the show and have you made friends while rehearsing?

Yes!  A Christmas Carol is a ton of fun and everyone is very nice.  I learn from them every day.  I've made friends with many of the cast members and am excited to perform with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment