A Christmas Carol - meet cast member Ashley King



Tell me a little bit about your character.
In A Christmas Carol I have the pleasure of playing Fred’s Wife. She is a very loving, caring, and devoted wife who admires her husband’s positive outlook on life. 

What were some of the challenges for you in working on this piece?
A challenge when working on this piece was adapting my physicality’s to the time period. I tend to slouch or pop my hip out but through repetition I am now able to stand up properly. 

What do you hope audiences will take away from this play?
I really hope that the audience learns from Scrooge’s mistakes and leaves the theater with a thankful and giving heart. I also hope that in this holiday season people remember to cherish their family. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox

The Winners of LTA's 46th Annual One-Act Playwriting Competition