The Rocky Horror Show - meet cast member Allie Cesena

Tell us about your character in The Rocky Horror Show.
I play Columbia who is amazing!  She's so full of energy and optimism.  We have a lot in common and it's fun finding ways to connect with the character.

What do you want the audience to take away from this show?
I really hope the audience just has a great time and leaves wanting more!

What makes The Rocky Horror Show different from other shows you have worked on?
I've never worked on a show that has this kind of following and I have never been yelled at while one stage, so the call backs will be a lot of fun!  It's a very unique experience.

Tell us about your past theatre experiences.  How did you get involved with LTA?
I've been acting since childhood and have always loved the theatre!  Living in Alexandria, Virginia, The Little Theatre of Alexandria was the perfect place for me to keep doing what I love.

What advice do you have for others regarding theatre?
I would tell them to never give up!  You are never too old or too young to do what you love!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox