To Kill a Mockingbird - meet cast member Jennifer McIntosh

Meet Jennifer McIntosh who is in the ensemble in LTA's To Kill a Mockingbird.

What do you hope the audience takes away from To Kill a Mockingbird?
We, as people in general, have come a long way since 1935, that all men (and women) are created equal and should have the right to a fair trial.

How long have you been acting?  How did you get involved in LTA?
At the age of eight, I started acting in my neighborhood plays while I was living in Jamaica, even though I was very shy at first.  As I got older, I got involved in theatre because I had always imagined myself as an actress, playing different characters that are totally different from my own personality.  I got involved with LTA through an actor/director friend of mine who informed me of the auditions for To Kill a Mockingbird.  I am glad to be part of this production at LTA!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox

The Winners of LTA's 46th Annual One-Act Playwriting Competition