Anything Goes - meet cast member Tori Garcia



Tell us about your character?
Hope is such an interesting character to play; she has so many different sides to her! Around her fiancé and mother, she's reserved and tends to keep to herself. However, when she's with Billy, she's flirtatious and fun and allows herself to "let loose". It's fun to bring her character to life from the script to the stage.

What were some of the challenges for you in working on this show?
One of the first challenges brought to light was the difference in age. As the youngest, I was worried about developing relationships within the cast. However, I found myself so comfortable with all of my scene partners and cast-mates. This is one of the most inclusive and friendly groups I've ever worked with in theatre, and I'm loving the rehearsal process so far. 

What do you hope audiences will take away from Anything Goes?
Follow your heart! I don't want to give anything away, but Hope is definitely a character who follows her heart and does what she feels is best. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox

The Winners of LTA's 46th Annual One-Act Playwriting Competition