The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) - meet cast member Hans Dettmar

Tell us a bit about your character.
I play 20 characters, including myself, so I guess I can talk about the one I know the best (me!) .. I'm 6'1", I'm a Leo..... just kidding.... um, well, I do play Juliet from Romeo and Juliet, so I like puppies and long walks on the beach but definitely NOT by moonlight!

What were some of the challenges you faced in working on this show?
You are running around the entire show from start to finish.  Some of the trickiest moments come at the very end of the show so you can't relax until literally after the final bow.  It makes for an intense experience, buy hey, that's why we do this!

What do you hope audiences take away from this play?
Well, I hope that they don't think our Shakespeare is, to quote the script: "dry, boring [and] vomitless".



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox

The Winners of LTA's 46th Annual One-Act Playwriting Competition