Meet Frank Cooper (Brent) from LTA's "Design for Murder"

 


What do you find appealing about your character and this show?
I like that I only have one line in my first theatre production. It allows me to tune into the dynamics of the production and the other player’s processes.

What have you learned about yourself in playing the role of “Brent”?
Timing, positioning, and body language are at least as important as what I think I have to say.

What do you want the audience to experience/take away from this show?
I hope the audience feels that they’re part of the fun we’re having putting it all together.

How does this show differ from other shows you have worked on?
It’s my first as part of the cast of a stage production and wearing masks for rehearsals is new to me.

How long have you been acting and what made you get involved in theatre? How did you get involved with LTA?
I’ve had parts in films but am not sure how much of it was “acting”. I also did improv with LTA, saw the casting call for Design for Murder, and gave it a shot.

What advice would you give others who are interested in working in theatre?
Keep an open mind and have fun!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox