A Christmas Carol- meet cast member Natalia Beach!


What do you find appealing about your character and this show? One of my characters, Ignorance, represents the children of the world that are poor and abandoned. Playing this character reminds me that it’s important not to be selfish. Instead, I should help those that are poor, sick, and lonely. This play shows the importance of helping others.

What have you learned about yourself in playing the roles of Ignorance and the Youngest Cratchet Boy?  Playing these roles reminds me that having money and other material things is not more important than friends and family and it won’t make you any happier.  I’ve also learned that teamwork is important to make a great show.

What do you want the audience to experience/take away from this show? I want the audience to have fun and get into the Christmas spirit.

How does this show differ from other shows you have worked on?  Most of the shows I’ve performed in were musicals with less talking. This is also my first Christmas play. 

How long have you been acting and what made you get involved in theatre?  How did you get involved in LTA? I’ve been acting for 4 years and I got involved in theatre because I love to sing, dance and act.  I used to watch the LTA actors in the Old Town parade and always wanted to be a part of the show.

What advice would you give others who are interested in working in theatre? My advice is to do what you love.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox

The Winners of LTA's 46th Annual One-Act Playwriting Competition