A Christmas Carol- meet cast member Alexandra Beach!


What do you find appealing about your character and this show? I really like my character, Tiny Tim, because he is thankful and happy even though he is poor and sick.  I like that the show celebrates Christmas and reminds me that it’s a time to be kind to others and share. 

What have you learned about yourself in playing the role of Tiny Tim? I learned that I should be more thankful for all that I have.  I’ve been blessed with good health, a loving family, and many friends.  I also learned that you don’t need to have a lot of money to be happy.

What do you want the audience to experience/take away from this show? I’d like the audience to take away that Christmas is a time for family and being thankful to God for the blessings he has given us. 

How does this show differ from other shows you have worked on? This is my first show where I am working with mostly adults.  It is also my first Christmas play.  Most of the shows I’ve performed are Disney musicals focused on children.

How long have you been acting and what made you get involved in theatre?  How did you get involved in LTA? I’ve been acting for 4 years and I was interested in theatre because I love to make people laugh and I enjoy pretending to be other people. This is my first year with LTA.  They had an audition for the Christmas Carol, which I’ve always wanted to do.  

What advice would you give others who are interested in working in theatre? 
My advice is to just have fun with it.  



Comments

  1. Wow what a super future star. Amazing maturity. Looking forward to enjoying the performance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe in yourself... YOU ARE A STAR ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox

The Winners of LTA's 46th Annual One-Act Playwriting Competition