Rumors- Meet cast member Jayne Victor!

What do you find appealing about your character and this show? Claire has the most delicious sarcasm and when is that not fun to play?!

What have you learned about yourself in playing the role of Claire? Hmmm…that I am nothing like Claire.  People who know me well might disagree.

What do you want the audience to experience/take away from this show? Given what we have all experienced over the last year and a half and how much pain and suffering so many have endured, I just want people to laugh from the minute the play starts until the very end. Just have an evening of fun.

How does this show differ from other shows you have worked on? It has been as a delightful an experience as most of the other shows I have worked on.

It is nice to be back inside the theatre after such a long hiatus due to Covid, on some levels it is like we never left and on other levels it is like a whole new world.  I did work on a couple of outdoor productions during Covid which was great.

How long have you been acting and what made you get involved in theatre? How did you get involved with LTA? I acted all through high school and majored in theatre in college.  But I got sidetracked by the theatre of politics so I never really had the time to be involved in theatre.  I decided to dip my toe back in and took an acting class at LTA. After “graduation” from that class, I auditioned for Auntie Mame (2006) and was cast as Vera. I have been involved ever

What advice would you give others who are interested in working in theatre? My advice to anyone thinking about getting involved in the theatre is Just Do It! Theatre takes a village, there is lots to do and the communities are so welcoming.

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox

The Winners of LTA's 46th Annual One-Act Playwriting Competition