Plaza Suite - Meet Co-Producer Jennifer Lyman



Why did LTA decide to produce Neil Simon's "Plaza Suite?"

LTA has produced a number of Neil Simon's comedies but it has been quite a while since he graced our stage.  It was time.  I chose to produce this show because I have worked with Shawn g. Byers a couple of times - with us in different roles - and when I learned that he was directing Plaza Suite I jumped at the chance to produce for him.  He is such a talented, positive, fun person that I knew we would have a good time creating Plaza Suite together. I was really lucky when Jamie Blake decided to co-produce with me.  We have known each other for years and have worked together on many shows but this is the first time we have produced together.  I think we make a great team.

What do you hope audiences will take away from this play?

I hope the audience has a good time laughing at the all the wonderful humor that Neil Simon has infused into Plaza Suite and that on their way home they say - "What a great evening!"

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTA kicks off 2023/2024 season with Freaky Friday

The Odd Couple (Female Version) - meet cast member Natalie Fox

The Winners of LTA's 46th Annual One-Act Playwriting Competition